Call Our Team About TMJ Treatment Today
- Eradicate pain in your jaw, ears, and neck
- Wake up without headaches and/or pressure behind your eyes
- Prevent teeth grinding and clenching while you sleep
- Protect your teeth from short- and long-term damage with an orthotic device
- Prioritize your teeth and gums health while treating TMJ/TMD symptoms!
TMJ Treatment From Your Dentist in Hemet
If you regularly wake up with jaw, ear, and/or neck pain, you may be experiencing temporomandibular joint (TMJ/TMD) issues. The joint that connects your jaw and skull, it’s what enables you to open and close your mouth and move your jaw back, forward and from side to side. When issues develop in the muscles or joints in and around the TMJ/TMD, the result can be incredibly painful.