Call Our Team About Sleep Apnea Treatment Today
- Utilize a customized device to open your airway while you sleep
- Achieve more restful sleep
- Eradicate morning headaches and daytime grogginess
- Lower your risk for high blood pressure, depression, and heart disease
- An ideal treatment option for patients who can’t tolerate CPAP!
Sleep Apnea Treatment From Your Dentist in Hemet
A serious disorder that disrupts a person’s breathing while they sleep, there are three types of sleep apnea: central, mixed, and obstructive. The most common type is obstructive, wherein the upper airway is partially or completely blocked, which prompts the chest and diaphragm muscles to work harder to open the airway. This often results in a body jerk or loud gasp, interrupting the sufferer’s sleep, minimizing their oxygen flow to vital organs, and potentially causing issues with their heart rhythm.
Some common symptoms of obstructive sleep apnea include snoring, daytime headaches and/or grogginess, sudden nighttime awakenings that involve choking or gasping, dry mouth or sore throat when waking, night sweats, trouble concentrating or feelings of forgetfulness or irritability, and more.